This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Human Resources function.  We are looking for individuals who will support and drive the company&rsquos vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced products and to provide excellent services and support to our customers.
Working with the HR team you will be responsible for providing a professional HR service to all employees of the company.  This involves managing all aspects relating to day to day Human Resources function.
The person undertaking this role must be able to multitask whilst prioritising their work, be able to work to deadlines, be strictly confidential and be able to work across all levels of the business.  This role will also contribute towards our efforts to streamline many HR activities.  A strong work ethic and positive attitude is required for this role.
-  Working with HR Director to promote positive initiatives company wide.
- Communicate and reinforce company policies and procedures while keeping up to date with the latest employment legislation, HR trends and best practice.  Ensuring we are aligned to Company employment and retention strategies.
- Partners successfully with functional senior and middle managers as their trusted HR Partner building effective relationships and providing HR leadership, guidance, and support on all employee related issues in line with Company policy, legislation, and best practice.
- Managing employee relations issues as they arise e.g. Disciplinary & Grievance processes, development of Performance Improvement Plans as required.  Pro-actively monitoring and managing short term and long-term absenteeism.
- Coaching of Managers in relation to dealing with any employee relations issues as they arise and the satisfactory closing out of these issues.
- Work with Department Senior Managers on Organisational Change reviews and restructuring opportunities that support succession planning and talent development. Identify requirements to ensure that management, leaders, and top talent, develop capabilities to succeed in line with business objectives.
- Partners with department managers in all aspects of individual employee performance management and employee relations issues ensuring fairness and consistency in the application of Company Policy.
- Drive and monitor the KPI and Performance Management process ensuring all employees are aligned to the company wide system.
- Working with the business to analyse, design, develop and implement training and development programs to support business requirements and improve performance at individual, team, and site level.
- Overall management of the HR Management System to better produce all reporting needs for Overtime / Absenteeism / Turnover. Ensure we provide training for Managers, preparation of reports for employee data contained in the HR system in response to requests from users and the Senior Management Team. Implement new functionality to system, reports, and procedures.
- Drive teambuilding events, social events, employee surveys, and communication.
- Assist with the promotion of Health and Safety in the workplace.
- Promote a culture of feedback and open communication.Management of compensation and benefits processes, i.e. payroll, pension & healthcare.
- Conduct exit interviews with employees leaving the company as required.
- Provide support to recruitment as required.
Ø  8 years + proven experience in HR with a focus in the development and implementation of training and plans.
Ø  CIPD accreditation and/or IITD qualification or degree in training and development, human resources, or related discipline.
Ø  Proven experience in working in a dynamic and challenging environment.
Ø  Self-motivated, self-starter with excellent customer service and strong working/team building relationship skills.
Ø  Ability to develop and deliver presentations and training to a high standard.
Ø  Excellent analytical skills and experience in identifying improvement opportunities, generating ideas, and implementing solutions.
Ø  Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with others, building team rapport and creating a cohesive team environment.
- Displays a positive outlook with strong coaching skills, maintaining interest at all times.
- Takes a methodical, systematic and structured approach to organising work.
- Makes effective and consistent decisions in a timely manner.
- Takes personal responsibility for making a decision and taking action within their own area.
- Escalates issues appropriately.
- Take action to correct poor performance by being fair and consistent in approach.
-Displays flexibility, willingness to succeed and goes the extra mile.
- Degree or above or equivalent experience, HR related major preferred.
- CIPD Qualified.
- Practical knowledge of analytical techniques.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills in MS Office
For further infirmation contact our offie on +353 (0) 93 41932 or e-mail your cv directly to firstname.lastname@example.org