BD Recruitment are recruiting a Product Manager for one of our Galway based clients. This position is responsible for developing product line strategies and roadmaps to capture market share in relevant market space, lead new project ion and prioritization as well as set product pricing and margin guidance. Other aspects of the role include developing key customer relationships, long term revenue forecasting, understanding global capacity and supporting future capacity sizing and siting, and identifying new technologies necessary to maintain the client's leadership position.  This position reports to the head of Product Management.
* Identify high growth opportunities and market (TAM/PAM) expansion opportunities in relevant product space to leverage our technology platforms to enable above market revenue growth.
* Develop a broad and deep knowledge of the dynamics of the relevant market, including:
- Identification of key customers, Value Chain analysis, medical market dynamics and competitive landscape.
- Develop a model of market size and segmentation, including identification of sub-segments to target.
- Define/develop/own the process to continuously evaluate new market opportunities.
* Develop strategies and roadmaps for relevant products and communicate both internally and externally to key customer base.
* Work with the sales organization to identify key customers and develop customer penetration plans.
* Develop training and collateral plans to support sales initiatives.
* Develop pricing and margin guidance to maintain market competitiveness and ensure product profitability.
* Define "success metrics" in terms of revenue, margin and market share.
* Work Lead Review, Project review and PAC processes to ensure correct opportunities are accepted, prioritized and delivered on a timely basis.
* Support the ongoing revenue forecasting process for these products to accomplish revenue and margin targets.
* Complete capacity analysis and make recommendations for future capacity sizing and location.
* Develop and deliver training and marketing collateral to ensure sales team are aligned with product strategy targeting appropriate opportunities in the field.
* Drive long term profitable growth of product portfolio.
Success in the role requires strong business acumen and strategic mindset, exceptional communication and presentation skills, ability to work seamlessly with leaders at multiple levels, and the skills and tenacity to achieve results without formal authority. In addition, the successful candidate will have the following qualifications, experience and skills:
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Science or Engineering from a leading institution.
* 5+ years' experience in Engineering, Project Management, Production Management or equivalent.
* Healthcare or medical device experience required endoscopy or endoscopic imaging experience a plus.
* Solid financial acumen - able to identify and articulate the value-creation drivers and advocate for the right bets and trade-offs in managing a complex business portfolio.
* Communication skills to effectively and constructively challenge, influence and guide colleagues, senior leaders and experts in the organization.
* Willingness to travel (occasionally) to locations worldwide to work on growth and margin expansion initiatives with colleagues and also to meet customers, and potential M&A targets as well as to attend industry conferences.
* Experience of working and leading in a multi-cultural environment.
If you are interested in the role of Product Manager, please click on the apply button and send us your CV" You can also contact our office on 093 41932 "If you would like to learn more about our company please visit our website www.bdr.ie