Production Control Scheduler
The Production Control department contributes to increased levels of customer satisfaction and improved operations efficiency through focused order management methods, cross functional order issue resolution, ATP management, capacity analysis / planning and production scheduling. Additionally, the Production Control department assists with sales and operations revenue alignment by conducting regular analysis of month-to-date revenue, order backlog, at risk orders plus consideration of future orders to project end of month revenue position. As a member of this team, the Production Control Scheduler will be responsible for contributing to the success of the aforementioned areas of responsibility by providing support to the production control manager. As the department changes and matures to align with the business needs, so too will this position. At this time, most tasks will be related to preparation for the BL meeting and / or executing order level tasks as a result of the BL Meeting. This position may require flexible working hours.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following (Other duties may be assigned)
- Lends support to PCM for the facilitation of the daily cross functional backlog review meeting
- Daily attendee of the BL Meeting learn process and execute real-time actions as required
-  Examples include but not limited to email inquiry, inventory inquiry, version history research, etc.
- Schedule and reschedule orders per direction from BL management team via BL comments
- Place and remove holds per direction from the BL management team via BL comments
- Logs prior day&rsquos OTD failures in Cubeware and help to research root cause as required
- Adjust ATP rules to ensure orders are consistently scheduled according to material levels and capacity
- Follow up on aging orders to ensure prompt disposition
- Work with production and pick & ship value streams on order escalation, prioritization and scheduling
- Report on BL + revenue plan vs actuals
Education / Experience:
- Proficient in MS office applications, in particular word and excel
- Experience with oracle ERP programs required
- Familiarity with Agile PLM is preferred
- University / college degree preferred
- Quick learner with attention to detail
- Analytical thinker with the ability to multi-task
- Must have an innate desire for continuous improvement
- Ability to perform daily tasks without constant Management / Supervisory oversight
- Must be willing to frequently communicate and collaborate across functional boundaries
- Must have a desire to provide the customer with high quality products, on time, every time.
- Understand and actively demonstrate the principles of customer centricity policy.
- Compliance to all relevant company policies and procedures related to quality, security, safety, business continuity, and environmental systems.
- Travel and fieldwork including international travel may be required therefore employee must possess or can acquire a valid passport.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland
For further information, please contact our office on 093 41932 or e-mail your cv to us at email@example.com