Client Care Manager
Client Care Manager required for Dublin 3 area.  Reporting into Director of Operations.
The successful applicant will ensure the delivery of quality personalised care to clients which is consistent with the mission, vision and values of our client. They will oversee the management and safety of care and have strong organisational and people management experience.
They will be capable of managing all aspects of day to day operations, take responsibility and accountability and possess excellent communication skills.
Key to the role is the development and maintenance of working relationships with HSE management together with clients and their families. The successful candidate will manage and lead a team of field staff and ensure that this team is fully trained and competent to deliver the excellence of care required to those in need.
- Manage existing portfolio of clients and staff team, to ensure compliance with HSE, regulatory and legislative requirements. Participate in clinical/corporate governance development.
- Ensure that the highest quality of care is delivered to our clients. Monitor client satisfaction through visits, phone calls, staff/stakeholder feedback and surveys
- Safeguard application of pertinent policies and procedures, ensure best practice is achieved
- Development and planned maintenance of bespoke Care Plans for clients. Carry out planned/ad hoc assessments and reviews. Ensure all shifts are covered and that client rosters are filled
- Responsible for client and staffing issues and for developing a robust framework for communication and resolution of same. Ensure that all relevant field members are appraised as necessary. Communicate with relevant MDT internally and with external suppliers regarding clients
- Maintain clear reporting structure for all client and staff related issues and present a status report at weekly meeting with management team or as required. This is to include all complaints/incidents and accidents. Maintain a CRM system and produce weekly/monthly reports on client progress/outcomes
- Attend meetings as required with relevant stakeholders and make presentations as required
- Assist Director of Operations in Business Development activity and take part in project teams to reach strategic goals in this regard. Produce KPI reports as advised by Director of Operations
- Responsible for all client records keeping
- Responsible for identifying staff recruitment and training needs and in assisting in organising and certifying same
- Take part in all induction of care staff and maintain an ongoing planned mentoring and coaching programme
- Be fully compliant with internal operational procedures
- Develop working relationships with relevant stakeholders, internal support team and drive business development and service enhancement as part of the service team. Attend meetings in this regard
Competencies & Experience:
- Must have a degree in Social Care
- Minimum of 1-2 years&rsquo experience
- Be a self-motivated with very strong communication and decision-making skills with the ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Have excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills. Ability to show empathy and understanding
- Flexibility. Respond to emergencies as required
- Enjoy working as a team but have the competence to manage their own time and work independently as required
- Be empowered to take responsibility and accountability
- Have exacting attention to detail with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Perform as a leader
- Be prepared to travel outside Dublin as required
- Have a relevant health/social care or nursing background and must have care of the elderly experience together with staff management experience
- ECDL and comfortable in an IT rich environment
- Full driving licence - use of company pool car.