Supply Chain Scheduler
● Is in charge of the inventory level of Raw materials and component families.
● Ensure that the materials and components are available to meet the complete customer demand.
● Identify blocking points and plan appropriate quick actions to solve them.
- Responsible for inventory level of Raw materials and component families :
▪ Follow up the MPS achievement and propose preventives actions regarding material availability to ensure MPS realization.
▪ Is responsible for setting up raw materials and components inventory levels.
▪ Define and lead actions connected with inventory reductions with component families.
▪ Follow up and report daily the inventory level of raw material and component families.
- Ensure that the materials and components are available to meet the complete customer demand :
▪ Plan the raw materials and components requirement based upon Master Production Schedules and anticipate
potential impacts with suppliers and with production.
▪ Validate and send on a weekly basis forecasts to the suppliers.
▪ Ensure that raw materials and components are available to meet customer demand.
▪ Follow up daily the material arrivals according to firm / scheduled orders to ensure that supplier ship parts on time according to requested scheduled.
▪ On a regular basis, communicate complete, precise & reliable information to the Supplier contacts. Adapt the chosen method of communication to the level of the Supplier contact. Adapt the frequency to the situation (preventive,curative, crisis).
- Identify blocking points and plan appropriate quick actions to solve them :
▪ Attend Logistics meetings and follow up related action plans.
▪ Support the implementation with the appropriate departments (APU, Logistics, Purchasing, VPS) tools and methods in order to improve the supply chain organization like Pull flow, Kanban, EDI, Milk run.
▪ Define with the External flow analyst the inbound transportation plans.
▪ Support actively the inventory counting and propose actions to maintain accuracy of inventory in cooperation with inventory control analyst.
▪ Meet the Suppliers contacts on a regular basis.
▪ Propose logistics protocol with suppliers in co-operation with External flow analyst and Purchasing.
Follow all environmental, health & safety rules and procedures and participate in safety and environmental activities in order to improve the workplace for all employees .
● Degree / Diploma in business or commerce along with IIPMM / APICS qualified desirable but not essential.
● Minimum of 3 / 4 yearsrs experience in a Supply Chain role with proven track record within a manufacturing environment.
● SAP experience essential.
● Excellent analytical, numerical and organisational skills are required.
● Strong interpersonal skills required for vendor negotiation and all internal and external liaison.
● Good organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative.
● Excellent PC Skills including knowledge of Microsoft office packages along with an MRP system.
● Experience with Supply chain processes i.e. Vendor Hub / Kan Ban / VRO set up.