Improve site competitiveness through serial materials cost reductions in liaison with Business Group and Group organisation
- Defines and implements technical, re-sourcing, Logistics, VPS materials productivities and reservoir in line with budget requirements, in collaboration with the segment organization
- Support the commodity organization (BGSL/RSL) to reach the site negotiation objectives
- Pilots in front of the MSC material productivity actions and brings suppliers in, in line with budget timing
- Pilots supplier relationship role as KAP, when not covered by Group Commodity organisation
- Implements materials WW PG,PL standards in the site (s)
- Build up  the site (s) budget  together with the site Purchasing manager and in liaison with the RSL
- Implement mitigation action plan at site level
- Ensure coverage of logistics protocols for all bought out parts
- Strictly apply the SI axis within the site (internal referentials, certifications, procedures, purchasing tools, information systems)
Shared - Purchasing Index
- Purchasing Index for commodity under his scope for technical/re-sourcing/logistics-VPS levers in his site (s)
- Supplier rationalization indicator
- Productivity Reservoir
- Quality incidents
Bachelors Degree in Engineering related field or business School required
- Minimum 5 Years experience in Automotive environment with minimum 2 years experience in Quality or Production with a minimum of 2 years in Productivity Purchasing.
- Proven ability to find cost reductions through optimisation of Production process, improvement of Quality performance and reduction of wastes.
- Exposure to mechanical component purchasing, cost breakdown for plastics or aluminium segments.