Senior Specialist Engineer &ndash Electronics
The role provides key engineering support required to complete the design and qualification activities on an aircraft electrical system and providing closure of the project milestones.
- Responsible for technical design and implementation of one or more schematics/work packages.
- Key individual contributor, with demonstrated strengths in electronics and technical reporting.
- Provide technical input for the design, working both an individual basis and with the project lead engineer as well as other disciplines.
- Low level of financial responsibility
- Based on a single site, supporting one customer.
- Delivery of fully functional electronic designs &ndash which meets the necessary technical requirements
- Delivery of technical documentation
- Delivery of designs which pass qualification testing
- Closure of engineering Design reviews, including closure of previous actions.
- Supporting Certification activities if requested
- Closure of programme/project milestones.
Additional description Key Performance Indicators
- Successfully working electronics designs
- Fully qualified design
- Successful closure of qualification activities
- All deliverables met in a timely manner and in line with the Project plan or as agreed by the Lead Engineer
- Robust material supplied to assist in passing design reviews
Candidate skills & requirements
- Academically qualified to degree level or equivalent
- Experience of electronic circuits and electrical systems. Analogue and digital skills required
- Test and debugging skills
- Technical report writing ability
- Good self-organisation and communication skills
- Relied upon to make high-quality notes and following Company process